Survey Anyplace is a fast-growing Belgian online software company. We develop and commercialize a unique application to make engaging questionnaires. Our clients are companies across the world active in Consulting, Finance, HR, Legal, etc. The ability to combine personalized advice reports with questionnaires makes our application unique compared to our competitors.
Are you our new IT Client Project Coordinator? Then you are our customers’ go-to person when they have client-specific requests on top of the standard software package. You kick-off small clients’ projects (1 to 10 days of work) that consist out of delivering some form of installation- and programming work with help from our application, sometimes combined with external tools. That way you manage multiple projects simultaneously, end-to-end.
Your tasks consist out of:
- Communicating with customers via chat, e-mail, and online meetings (in English) to discuss operational things/possible issues and to report progress.
- Execute small changes and/or simple design work (data input, CSS, HTML, create complex questionnaires, etc.) in the Survey Anyplace application.
- Coordinate and follow-up larger and more complex changes via subcontractors.
- Document certain parts with the aim to reuse them for future projects
- Meet earlier agreed-on deadlines and guard profitability of projects.
Our new IT Client Project Coordinator answers positively on the following six questions:
- Are you passionate about software and web design?
- Do you have CSS/HTML knowledge or are you motivated to learn it in no time?
- Do you enjoy turning client’s specific wishes into effective results?
- Can you manage multiple small projects simultaneously in a primarily English setting?
- Do you have a degree in critical thinking and a client-oriented spirit?
- Are you a self-starter who best works independently without much supervision?
Check all the boxes? Don’t hesitate and apply!
At Survey Anyplace your job is a lot more than just a corporate function, you work more closely with management and other teams. This way you have more variation in your work and you can develop your own skills faster. We’ll teach you how to use new tools (Zapier, Google Data Studio, etc.). You’ll receive a competitive salary with additional extralegal benefits, extra leave, and the option to work remotely.