Survey Anyplace is a fast-growing Belgian online software company. We develop and commercialize a unique application that companies around the globe use to create engaging questionnaires and personalized advice reports.
Some international client names: AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Adobe, Edmond de Rothschild Bank, Capgemini, Deloitte and KBC.
Design and set up services are often a key element in our software sales activities. In order to scale our ability to professionally manage all projects, we’re looking for a Client Project Coordinator who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- End-to-end management of client projects (*) The actual delivery of the projects is outsourced, meaning that the coordinator will have to communicate frequently with the outsourcing companies.
- Interact with customers via chat, email and online meetings (in English) for operational matters, to report progress and discuss issues.
- Scope, plan and assign project work in a way that the deadlines are achieved and the customer is satisfied
- Execute pieces of smaller project work or adaptations in a pragmatic way. This involves hands-on work (such as data entry, CSS, HTML,…) in the Survey Anyplace application.
- Ensure profitability of the projects, with support of senior management
- Document project work in a way that certain pieces can be re-used for future projects
- Use state-of-the-art systems to communicate with clients and track project progress
- Follow-up customers after project completion: ensure that they get the full benefit from our software
- Contribute to the long-term strategic objective of service differentiation (together with senior management)
(*) A typical client project is rather small (1-10 days of work) and consists of the delivery of some kind of set up and/or programming (HTML, CSS) work using our application, sometimes combined with external tool(s). Example projects: create complex questionnaires and PDF reports in Survey Anyplace, implement design of questionnaires and PDF reports, create dashboards using Survey Anyplace and/or Google Data Studio,…