Email invitations to survey/quiz
Send email invitations
with the link
to your survey/quiz/campaign
to your respondents.Import
and email addresses
of your respondents
(people who will take the survey/quiz/campaign) and link them to
one or several groups. Send emails to
with the invitation to take the survey/quiz.Professional
clients get to send 2000
emails per month, Enterprise
clients get to send 5000
emails per month.
1 Create your groups
Start by creating
one or more groups
to whom you want to send
These groups can be based on departments, areas, companies, job functions, ...Click
in the left menu
and choose Groups.Click
on Create Group
to create a new group. Give
in the name
of the group and click
Now your group will appear in the list.
- Click on Create Group to create another group.
- This number determines how many of your groups you get to see per page.
- Here you can search one of your groups by typing in the name of the group.
- This is the name of your group. Click on the name to change it.
- This is the number of respondents that you've assembled in the group.
- Click on View respondents to get a list of all the respondents of that group.
- Click on Delete to delete your group.
- If you want to delete all of your groups, click on Delete all Groups.
2 Add your respondents
Go to Respondent
in the left menu.Import
by clicking on Import Respondents
. Here you upload
the respondents you'd like
file by entering
Name, Last Name, Email, External ID and Group (If you want to add this respondent to two groups separate your group by '|': Group1|Group2)
into an Excel
file. Mind that the order
of the columns
when you don't enter an External ID there should be an empty column
before the column of the Group. If the Group doesn't exist yet it will be created by uploading the CSV file. When you're done click on Save As
and choose CSV
You can also add Respondents one by one
(e.g.: when you've forgotten a respondent or a new one has to be added to the current list) by clicking on Create New Respondent
Fill in the First name, Last Name, Email address and External ID
, and choose
to which group
you want to add this Respondent.
for more information about Respondent Management and how to include information in a URL.
3 Add your Respondents to a group
You've created a group and Respondents, now we're going to add
these respondents to
(If you haven't indicated the group already when you uploaded your respondents.)You can add
to a group one by one
by clicking on the green
button Add to Group
next to the Respondent.
If you want to add several Respondents to a group
at once you can check
next to the Respondents
and click on the orange
button Add To Group
Three buttons that are also important on the Overview page are:
- the Delete button: It deletes the Respondent on that row
- the Delete All Respondents button: It deletes all Respondents at once
- the Export Respondents button: It provides you with a CSV (easily convertible to Excel) file of all the Respondents in your overview.
4 Creating the email
Go to Respondent
in the left menu.
Click on Create Email
to write your email invitation.
Start composing your email. Use
the Email variables
to enter the link
of your survey/quiz/campaign and many more.
- When you're all done you can send a test email to your own email address.
- Enter the name of your survey/quiz/campaign.
- Enter the subject line of your email.
- Choose the sender of the email, you can enter a personal name or company name.
- Enter the email address you want to use to send out the emails. If you want a custom email address as Sender Address (other than @surveyanyplace.com or @su.vc) some DNS (Domain Name System) settings are required by you. Contact email@example.com for more information.The reply-to address will always be the email address you set in the Sender Address (so when a user replies to the email it will be sent to this address). The actual email sent from our application will however be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org if the Sender Address is not verified.
- Choose one or more groups to send the invitation email to.
- Enter the text of your email here. Use the icons to make your text bold, to color your text, to adjust the alignment of your text, ...
- Schedule your email. Choose a date and time in the calendar when you want your email to be send.
All done? Add
email. This Reminder email will be sent to the people who haven't taken the quiz yet after a period of time after the first email invitation was send.
When you've composed all of your emails, save your progress.
In the left menu of Emails
you'll find an overview of your emails.
Here you can delete
the email by clicking on the red bin and you can edit
the email and its reminders by clicking on the name of the email.
By clicking on the grey overview button
next to the email you get to see the details of the email you've sent.
You will be able to see if the email was received, opened
and whether or not the links
to see the most recent results.