Explanation dashboard symbols
- The navigation menu
- All recent activity to check which survey got a response recently
- Number of responses over different periods
- The dashboard to manage all of your surveys
- Click here to create a new survey/quiz.
- You probably clicked on this button to wind up here.
- If you want to go to the dashboard and have an overview of all your surveys, click on this ‘Dashboard’ button
- Via ‘Survey’ you go to the editor tabs of the survey you last edited.
- Via “Results’ you go to the results of the survey you last edited
- Via ‘Account’ you can manage your account and licenses.
- When you click on ‘Logout’ you will be logged out.
- This is the title you gave your survey/quiz. When you click on the title, you’ll be able to edit that specific survey/quiz.
- This is the email of the person who made the survey/quiz. In most cases this will be your e-mail address.
- This is the URL you gave your survey/quiz. When you click on the URL, it’ll take you to the survey/quiz you made. When you take the survey/quiz via this way, you’re not in the preview mode and your answers will count as a response.
- This is the number of responses the survey/quiz obtained
- This is the date of the first response.
- This is the date of the last response.
- By clicking on the ‘Share’ button you go to the tab where you’ll find the link, QR code and iFrame to distribute your survey
- By clicking on the ‘Results’ button you go to the tab to analyze your results
- By clicking on the ‘Copy’ button, you copy your survey. Mind that business rules and skip logic won’t be copied.
- By clicking on the ‘Delete’ button, you delete your survey. ATTENTION: this is irreversible.
- This switch allows you to make your survey active or inactive. When the survey is inactive, the survey won’t be found when you enter the survey URL.