Extra OptionsThis guide gives an overview and explanation of all the features of the extra options tab.
- This is the menu you're in right now. The different features that are assembled here will be explained here.
- The Labels and Messages of your survey/quiz such as 'Next', 'This question is mandatory', 'Loading, ...' can be adjusted here. Be creative or translate them if you've made a survey/quiz in another language. More information.
- If you want to use your survey/quiz in several languages you can add those translations here. The first screen of your survey/quiz will be a menu in which the respondent can choose between the languages you've just added. More information.
- If you want to add a more complex logic to your survey, e.g.: If answer on Q3 is Yes, go directly to Q8, you can set your Skip Logic here. Another setting in this tab is Question Grouping. You can use Question Blocks to group two or more questions on one screen. More information. The third feature here is to make a Question Pool.
- Here you can enter different Outcomes or Final Screens. Attach an Outcome to each answer or use Custom Scoring to show a Final Screen based on the score of the survey. More information.
- Use Business Rules to set the logic behind Email Templates, Custom Scored Outcomes etc. More information.
- Send an automated email right after someone has taken the survey via Email Templates. Use variables to enter the respondents answers, scores, etc. Don't forget to set the Business Rule to send your email. More information.
- Let the respondent share your survey/quiz on Facebook, Twitter, ... More information.
- Use our Mailchimp integration to send your survey results to your Mailchimp account. More information.