File Upload is the perfect way to get the extra documents you require from your respondent: a work history, an agenda, the yearly numbers,...
2 Add the question type File Upload
Add a new question.
Choose question type File Upload.
Now your File Upload is added. Add your question/text.
- This is your question number. To keep a clear view, you can fold the questions you're not editing at the moment by clicking on the arrow.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Here you can change the order of your question. Choose which question number you want it to become.
- Copy your question
- Delete your question
- Insert your question here and change the layout using the rich text editor icons. More information about the meaning of these icons and what they do here.
3 Extra options
- Mandatory: If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey.
- Additional Text: Additional Text gives the respondent an extra text box to specify or leave an extra comment if necessary.
- Media file: Add an image, video, GIF or audio to make your quiz or survey more entertaining.
Tip: Your file has to be under 10 MB. Not to worry, this is already quite a file.
You can also use a YouTube video by pasting a YouTube link here after you've pressed the red Add YouTube video button.