Use the final screen to give a final message to your respondents, thank them, give further instructions or leave some extra information.
1 Setting the Final screen
- Text: This is the text that will show on your final screen right below your logo. The different rich text editor icons will be discussed below.
- Additional text: Right now you’ll see a link to our website, when you are a paying customer, this link can be deleted. You can add all your text in the first text box. The additional text box can be used in combination with outcomes. Outcomes are different final screens that show in certain scenario’s. If you want some text to be the same in all your outcomes, you can add it here in the additional text. The additional text will show under the text of a specific outcome. e.g.: a signature which is the same in all the outcomes can be added here. More information about outcomes can be found here.
- Final button: This is the text that shows on your last button. e.g.: ‘Visit our website’, ‘Return to start’, ‘Go to the Facebook page’. If you don’t want a button on your final screen, you can leave this field empty.
- Redirect to: The final button will redirect automatically to the beginning of the survey. But you can also enter a link of the company website, the Facebookpage etc.
- Auto redirect after 10 sec.: If set to No the respondent will stay on the final screen until he or she leaves him/herself. If set to Yes the page will automatically redirect to the beginning of the survey, or the link you entered in ‘Redirect to’ after 10 seconds.
2 Rich text editor icons
- These three buttons are the standard buttons to make the text you selected bold and italic and to underline that part of the text
- These two buttons are to specify your layout. The first button indicates the size of the text. The second button lets you choose a color for your text. You can choose both a background color (this is the color behind the text) and a foreground color (the color of the text itself).
- These two buttons are meant to arrange positioning and spacing. The first button is used to position your text (left, centered or right). The second button is used to regulate spacing between two lines of text.
- If you select a part of the text, you can enter a link on the text by using this button.
- The first button, the eraser, is used to erase the former layout of a text. You use this when you have copied your text from another document. The second button is used to work in the html code of the text. The last button is to work in full screen.
- You enter your text here
Tip: Do you have a lot of final things to say? Then you might consider sending your respondents an email after they’ve completed the survey. In an e-mail you can add more text and the respondents can save it and take a look at it later on. More information about e-mail templates here.