Image Choice Image
is used when you ask a multiple choice question
the possible answers
to your respondent
by using images
There are several extra possibilities
for Image Choice: You can make your question multiple choice,
a quiz question,
add a minimum
to the answers, …
More information about these features will follow below. First: how to add an Image Choice.
2 Add an Image ChoiceClick
on the green + Add Question
Choose Image Choice
Now your Image Choice is added.Add
- This is your question number. To keep a clear view, you can fold the questions you're not editing at the moment by clicking on the arrow.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Here you can change the order of your questions. Choose which question number you want it to become.
- Copy your question
- Delete your question
- Insert your question here and change the layout using the rich text editor icons. Learn more about these different icons here. Click on Choose file next to your answer to upload an image or GIF to each answer.
- Add as many answers as you like by clicking the +Add Answer button and typing the possible answers.
4 Extra options
4.1 Multiple answers
When you switch Multiple answers
, Min/Max answers appears
. Here you can choose if you want your respondents to choose a certain number of answer.Tip: It's advised to mention the number of answers needed in the question in order that the respondents know immediately how many answers to indicate.
When your question is multiple choice,
will be squares
instead of bullets.
If you make a question mandatory,
this means the respondent
the question before moving forward
with the survey.
If you select Yes
on this option,
of that specific question
will be shuffled every time
the survey is opened.Tip: This is a good option for a quiz, where you don't want respondents looking at each others answers.
4.4 Quiz Question
When you make a question
a quiz question,
you will be able to select
the right answer
(or answerS in case of multiple choice). This way the respondent
a score based
on the quiz questions
at the end
of the survey/quiz.
When the respondents receive
they also have the possibility
to take a look
at the right answers. Underneath
you can show
for the correct answer.
4.5 Additional TextAdditional text
gives the respondent an extra text box
or leave an extra comment
4.6 Media fileAdd
an image, video, GIF or audio
to make your quiz
or survey more entertaining.Tip: Your file has to be under 10mb. Not to worry, this is already quite a file.