The respondent will answer the question by clicking on one specific zone in an image.Log in
in order to follow the steps in the tool.Create
a new quiz
by clicking on the orange + Create New Button
1 Add an interactive image question
Click on the green Add Question
button to add a new question.
Choose Interactive Image.
Your Interactive Image question has been added.
- This is your question number. If you want to change the place in the order of your questions you can change it here.
- Copy your question.
- Delete your question.
- Insert your question here and change the layout using the rich text editor. Learn more about the different icons here.
- Add the image that you want to make interactive by clicking on Choose File
- If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey.
- Provide place for an extra comment by turning the Additional Text to Yes.
2 Insert your image and make it interactive
Once you’ve added the question type you can enter the question in the question box. Click on Choose File to add the image you want to make interactive. An image of 1015x570 pixels or bigger
Select parts of the image to make them clickable.
For every part you select an answer box will appear below the image. This is the text that will appear under the image in the survey/quiz once someone did select that part of the image. This text will also be used in the result pages.
Don’t forget to save