Labels and Messages
By adjusting the labels and messages in the overview underneath the tab Extra Options, you can make your survey in another language than English or spice up the labels and messages respondents will see in your survey.
Labels are the texts on the buttons and features. Below you’ll find some examples, the labels you can change depend on the features you’ve added in your survey/quiz. E.g.: When you add an Activation Code, the labels of the Activation Code will appear in this list.
- Text on the button you use to go to the next content box
- Last button on the survey/quiz to end the survey/quiz and go to the Final Screen
- When you’ve made a quiz, this is the text on the button to take a look at the answers and explanations
- This is the title of the Leaderboard (extra feature)
- This is the text of the button of the Leaderboard (extra feature) that allows you to reload the page
- When there are no responses yet, you can enter a sentence here that shows on the Leaderboard (extra feature) for the first respondent.
- Text on the button of the question type Image Upload which allows you to take or upload a picture.
- Text right in front of the filename of the image you just took or uploaded, it announces the label of the image.
- Text on the button that makes the Slot Machine spin when you click on it.
- This is the label that shows when the respondent has won.
- This is the label that shows when the respondent has lost.
- The label of the button that allows the respondent to share his/her result on Facebook.
- The message respondents get when their survey is loading.
- The message you get when you hit complete when your survey is opened in preview mode.
- The message respondents will see when they access a survey/quiz which you decided should be no longer active.
- The text underneath a question which indicates the respondent is obliged to answer on this question.
- The message respondents get when they want to leave the Intro Screen without having filled in all the Custom Fields which you made mandatory.
- The message respondents get when they want to go to the next content box without having answered the question, which indicates the respondent is obliged to answer this question.
- The text on the button which respondents click to close the mandatory question message.
- The message respondents get to see when they have selected less than the minimum number of selected answers you indicated
- The message respondents get to see when they have selected more than the maximum number of selected answers you indicated
- The message respondents get when they haven’t selected the acquired number of answers, when you have set both the minimum as the maximum answers.
- The message respondents see while they wait until the image they have chosen is uploaded.
- When the image is uploaded, it is send to our server, this is the message that shows when this progress is happening.
- When the image is successfully uploaded and send to our server, this is the message respondents will see.
- When the image cannot be uploaded or send to our server this is the message respondents will get to see.