How to use a Net Promoter Score (NPS) Net Promoter Score (NPS)
measures the loyalty that exists between a provider and a consumer. The provider can be a company, employer or any other entity. The provider is the entity that is asking the questions on the NPS survey. The consumer is the customer, employee, or respondent to an NPS survey.
Want to know your brands Net Promoter Score
? Use a NPS Question to find out your score.
2 Add the question type 'NPS'Add
a new question
Now your NPS Question is added.These are the elements
you can adjust
(Don't have a lot of time? Enter only your question
and the low and high end value
. Your NPS Question is ready!):
- This is your question number. To keep a clear view, you can fold the questions you're not editing at the moment by clicking on the arrow.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Here you can change the order of your question. Choose which question number you want it to become.
- Copy your question
- Delete your question
- We've already provided you with a template text to give you an idea of how to formulate the question. But you can also insert a question of your own. Change the layout using the rich text editor icons. More information about the meaning of these icons and what they do here.
- This is the standard low end value (0).
- Give a text label to the low end value, this can be "0" or a text such as "I won't recommend the brand."
- This is the standard high end value (10)
- Give a text label to the high end value, this can be "10" or a text such as "Your brand will be our next conversation topic."
- Set the default value. This is the value where the button on your slider will begin.
- Choose whether or not you want to show the number of the value of the place where the slider button is located.
- Mandatory: If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey. In the survey there will appear an '*' when the question is mandatory.
- Additional Text: Additional Text gives the respondent an extra text box to specify or leave an extra comment if necessary.
- Media file: Add an image, video, GIF or audio to make your quiz or survey more entertaining.Tip: Your file has to be under 10 MB. Not to worry, this is already quite a file.You can also use a YouTube video by pasting a YouTube link here after you've clicked the red Add YouTube video button.
3 Results of a NPS question
of a NPS Question will look different from the other question types. They are presented according
to the theory
of the Net Promoter Score