When you want to use your results in a presentation, you can use the Presentation mode. You can easily switch between questions and show the answers and graphs in a clean and visual way to your audience. The Presentation mode will use your colors and logo.
1 Location of presentation mode
Go to Results by Question. You’ll find the Presentation mode just above your graphs on the right side.
2 Elements of the Presentation mode
The presentation mode looks like this:
When the respondent gets to choose an answer out of preset answers, you get a graph to show. The graphs and text will be in the primary color you choose for your survey.
When the respondent has to fill in his answer (e.g.: open question), you get a list of the answers.
- This is your logo. The logo of the survey is used
- In Settings you’ll find some extra options to present your results. Read more about this below
- By clicking here you close the presentation mode and you go back to Results by Questions
- Go to the previous question
- This is the question you are currently showing. Notice that this text has the primary color of your survey
- Go to the next question
3 Extra settings
- When you are presenting your survey live while people are still completing the survey (e.g.: during a training to show the scores of the quiz, during a voting to show the progress,…) you can switch on Auto Refresh in order that the presentation mode will be updated with the newest results at all times.
- Show the answers that were chosen the most first.
- Got over 100 results? Then an open question might no longer be that useful in your presentation mode, unless you choose to only show the top 10 answers. Do this by choosing here how many answers you want to show, and switch on Ranking.
- When you’re on the last page/last question on your presentation screen and auto refresh is turned on, the page will automatically redirect to the URL you enter here.
- Save the changes you made to the settings.
If you’re going to an event and you have to be fast to set your setting you can already prepare a URL that does this for you.
Use this URL: https://app.surveyanyplace.com/results/presentation?
Add the specific settings you want to implement by writing the setting (Autofresh) followed by ‘=’ and the action that should happen (true): https://app.surveyanyplace.com/results/presentation?autofresh=true
If you want to add several settings, combine them by using ‘&’: https://app.surveyanyplace.com/results/presentation?autofresh=true&ranking=true&limit=5&redirect=https://surveyanyplace.com/