Radio Button Rating
Log in in order to follow the steps in the tool.
Create a new quiz or survey by clicking on the orange + Create New Button.
1 Adding the Radio Button Rating
Click on Add Question.
Your Radio Button Rating Question is added.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Here you can change the order of your question. Choose which question number you want it to become.
- Copy your question
- Delete your question
- Insert your question here and change the layout using the rich text editor icons. More information about the meaning of these icons and what they do here.
- Mandatory: If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey.
- Additional Text gives the respondent an extra text box to specify or leave an extra comment if necessary.
- Media file: Add an image, video, gif or audio to make your quiz or survey more entertaining.
Tip: Your file has to be under 10mb. Not to worry, this is already quite a file.
You can also use a YouTube video by pasting a YouTube link here after you’ve pressed the red Add YouTube video button.
Complete your Radio Button Rating
Enter your question and choose which extra settings you want to add (Mandatory, Additional Text, Media File).
The respondent will get to see your question followed by Buttons from 0 to 10 where he/she can indicate a button as an answer.