Rating Questions (Star, Emoji and Smiley Ratings)
Rating Questions are used to get a clear view of how well you're doing, or how someone likes your product, service or business. Instead of vague assumptions, you get concrete numbers on a scale you create yourself. You can use Star Ratings, Emoji or Smiley Ratings, Text Sliders or Number Sliders to implement a rating into your survey or quiz.
You can choose to insert up to 10 stars to get an accurate rating on a scale you choose yourself. How many stars will your product get?
Emoji Ratings are used to measure the likeability of a product or service. It can also be used to determine how someone feels about your product or service. Furthermore, you can derive the score your product gets from the five emoji's.
Smiley Ratings are used to measure the likeability of a product or service. It can also be used to determine how someone feels about your product or service. Furthermore, you can derive the score your product gets from the five smileys.
Text Slider & Number Slider
On a Text Slider, you can put statements from one side to another, and let respondents decide which statement they can relate to.
You can determine the range of the number slider yourself. Put the start and end value on the start and end of the slider, or a statement to see which one they agree to more.
The Star, Emoji and Smiley Rating will be explained below. For more information about using sliders click here.
2 Add a Rating
Click on the green + Add Question button.
Choose the rating option you like: Star Rating, Smiley Rating or Emoji Rating.
Now your Rating is added.
Add your question and answers.
- This is your question number. To keep a clear view, you can fold the questions you're not editing at the moment by clicking on the arrow.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Here you can change the order of your question. Choose which question number you want it to become.
- Copy your question
- Delete your question
- Insert your question here and change the text layout using the rich text editor icons. More information about the meaning of these icons and what they do here.
4 Extra options
- The number of stars (only for Star Rating): You can choose from 3 to 10 stars for your ranking.
- Mandatory: If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey.
- Additional Text: Additional Text gives the respondent an extra text box to specify or leave an extra comment if necessary.
- Not applicable button: When the question isn't relevant for the respondent he can choose to not answer by selecting 'Not applicable'
- Media file: Add an image, video, GIF or audio to make your quiz or survey more entertaining.
Tip: Your file has to be under 10 MB. Not to worry, this is already quite a file.
Add YouTube video: Paste a YouTube link here to easily insert a video.