Results By Question
There are different ways to analyze your results: By Question, By Respondent,… This article will explain to you how to view the results by question.
1 Go to Results By Question
You can go to the results by clicking on Results next to the survey/quiz of which you want to see the results.
Next click By Question in the left menu, under Results, or by clicking on the grey Results button next to the title of your survey in the dashboard.
2 Information about the survey/quiz
The upper menu of the page contains some more details and information about the survey. The green area contains information, the grey area contains the report download links and the purple area contains the filters you can use to analyze your results.
- This number indicates how many times the survey/quiz has been completed.
- This is the average score respondents obtained on your survey/quiz.
- This is the period of time when the survey/quiz was used. The first date is the date when the survey/quiz was completed for the first time. The last date is the date from the most recent completed survey/quiz.
- The completion rate is the ratio between how many times the survey/quiz was opened, and how many times it was opened and completed. Here you can see whether or not people take the time to complete your survey/quiz.
Tip: If the completion rate is low, you may consider lowering the number of question of your survey/quiz or adding more images.
- Here you can download a CSV file. The CSV file will be downloaded immediately. It can easily be converted to an Excel file, you can read more about the conversion here.
- Here you can download a PDF Document. The PDF will be send to your E-mail address.
More information and details about the PDF and CSV file can be found here.
- Filter By Question and Answer
- Filter By Custom Field
- Filter By Date Range
Always use the preset parameters to indicate by which question/answer/custom field/… you want to filter.
When you want to view your results again without a filter, click on the filter category you chose (it lights up in orange), and indicate Disable.
3 Chart of the answers
- This is the menu you are in right now
- This takes you to the menu of Results by Respondent. More details about this menu can be found here.
- The Presentation mode opens a new full screen with the charts of your survey/quiz in order that you have clean charts to easily and quickly use in a presentation. More information about the presentation mode here.
- If you prefer a Pie-chart over a Bar-chart you can change it here.
- Navigate through your question by clicking on the Previous Question or Next Question button.
- By using the dropdown menu you can navigate through the questions quickly.
- Download the Bar-chart in a PNG, JPEG, PDF or SVG file.
- When a bar is green, this means it was the right answer to a quiz. The other bars will be in the primary color of your survey.
4 Details of the answers
- Choose how many answers you want to show on one page in the dropdown menu.
- Search a specific answer, name,…
- The date and time when the survey/quiz was completed.
- The number of the order of the answer the respondent indicated.
- The answer the respondent indicated.
- The additional text if there was one.
- The score of that specific session (by one respondent).
- If there are more pages with answers, you can navigate between them here.