Results by Respondent
There are different ways to analyze your results: by question, by respondent,… This article will explain you how to view the results by respondent.
1 Go to results by respondent
You can go to the results by clicking on Results and then By Respondent in the left menu, or by clicking on the grey Results button next to the title of your survey in the dashboard and choosing the tab By Respondent in the results menu.
2 Information about the survey/quiz
The upper menu of the page contains some more details and information about the survey. The green area contains information, the grey area contains the report download links and the purple area contains the filters.
- This number indicates how many times the survey/quiz has been completed.
- This is the average score respondents obtained on your survey/quiz.
- This is the period of time when the survey/quiz was used. The first date is the date when the survey/quiz was completed for the first time. The last date is the date from the most recent completed survey/quiz.
- The completion rate is the ratio between how many times the survey/quiz was opened, and how many times it was opened and completed. Here you can see whether or not people take the time to complete your survey/quiz.
Tip: If the completion rate is low, you may consider lowering the number of question of your survey/quiz or adding more images.
- Here you can download a CSV file. The CSV file will be downloaded immediately. It can easily be converted to an Excel file, you can read more about the conversion here.
- Here you can download a PDF Document. The PDF will be send to your E-mail address.
More information and details about the PDF and CSV file can be found here.
- Filter By Question and Answer
- Filter By Custom Field
- Filter By Date Range
Always use the preset parameters to indicate by which question/answer/custom field/… you want to filter.
When you want to view your results again without a filter, click on the filter category you chose (it lights up in orange), and indicate Disable.
3 List of respondents
- This takes you to the menu of Results by Question. More details about this menu can be found here.
- This is the menu you are in right now.
- The presentation mode opens a new full screen with the charts of your survey/quiz in order that you have clean charts to easily and quickly use in a presentation. More information about the presentation mode here.
- Choose how many answers you want to show on one page in the dropdown menu.
- Search a specific answer, name,…
- The date and time when the survey/quiz was completed.
- The answer to the first Custom Field (in this case the name).
- The answer to the second Custom Field (In this case E-mail address).
- The score that a specific respondent obtained
- The duration, or time a respondent spend on your survey/quiz.
- When you click on View Response, you can take a look at the responses of that specific respondent.
- You can delete the answers and details of a specific respondent by clicking on the red Delete button.
- When you have more entries, you can navigate between pages here.
At the bottom of the page you can find the Delete all responses button. Be careful, once you’ve clicked this button, you can’t retrieve your responses.
Tip: You can use this button to delete all your test results at once before you start distributing the survey/quiz.
4 Response Details
- This button takes you to the menu of Results by Question. More details about this menu can be found here.
- This button takes you back to the overall Results by Respondent menu.
- This is the menu you are in right now.
- This is the exact time and date when the respondent took the survey/quiz.
- This is the time the respondent needed to complete the survey/quiz.
- This is the score the respondent obtained.
- Here you can see the Custom Fields with question and answer.
- All the questions are listed with the answer the respondent gave and the score he obtained on that question.
By Clicking on Download PDF in this menu you can download the answer details of this specific response.