The Scratch Card is developed to give away incentives in a fun way. Fill in the percentage of respondents that can win a prize, and let the Scratch Card decide who wins.
IMPORTANT: You can enter a limit on the number of times a price can be won (Answer: Max scratches) If you set this limit the survey will need to be used online and won’t work offline.
2) Add a digital Scratch Card
Add a new question to add the Scratch Card, by clicking on the green button.
Choose Scratch Card as question type.
Type your question or message in the text box ‘question’ and edit your text by using the rich text editor icons above the white box. More information about these icons can be found here.
Add your image answers by clicking on the grey Add Image Answer+ button. Here you can enter all the prize images as well as the better luck next time-image.
Click on choose file to add an image to your answer. Mind that the image has to be a rectangle, if it’s not you can stamp a rectangle out of the picture you’ve just uploaded within our tool. The answer text won’t show to the respondent, only to the admin in the reports. In the box underneath your image you can enter the percentage of chance the respondent has of getting that answer. The sum of the answers has to be 100%. You can also enter a limit on the number of times a price can be won. Enter this limit in the last box of Answer: Max scratches (If you set a number of max scratches the survey can’t be used offline).
E.g.: In the case below the respondent has 5% chance of winning a vacation, 45% chance of winning a pair of sunglasses and 50% chance of losing. When the vacation has been scratched two times the image won’t appear anymore, so you won’t have to give away a third vacation.
There is a standard image available as a scratch layer
If you prefer to insert a different Scratch Layer, then click on choose file and upload a different image. Mind that the image has to be a rectangle.
If you like you can make the Scratch Card mandatory. This means the respondent is obliged to swipe away the upper layer of the Scratch card before moving on to the next question.
Be sure to save your progress!
Your digital Scratch Card is ready!