Text Layout (Rich text editor icons)
This guide addresses all the elements from our rich text editor to create a text layout that perfectly fits your survey or quiz.
Put words in bold or in a color in order to emphasize them, insert links in your text, ... by using the rich text editor:
- These three buttons are the standard buttons to make the text you selected bold and italic and to underline that part of the text
- Select the size of the text with this button. You'll be able to choose from extra small to extra large.
- This button lets you choose a color for your text. You can choose both a background color (this is the color behind the text) and a foreground color (the color of the text itself).
- Use this button to align (left, centered, right) your text.
- This button is used to regulate spacing between two paragraphs of text.
- If you select a part of the text, you can enter a link on the text by using this button.
- Use information that your respondent already gave in previous questions. When you click this button you'll see a list of variables you can choose from. Learn more about Piping here.
- The eraser is used to erase the former layout of a text. You use this when you have copied your text from another document.
- Use this button to work in the html code of the text.
- Work in full screen.
- You enter your text here