Text Layout (Rich text editor icons)
This guide addresses all the elements from our rich text editor to create a text layout that perfectly fits your survey or quiz.
Put words in bold or in a color in order to emphasize them, insert links in your text, … by using the rich text editor:
- These three buttons are the standard buttons to make the text you selected bold and italic and to underline that part of the text
- These two buttons are to specify your layout. The first button indicates the size of the text. The second button lets you choose a color for your text. You can choose both a background color (this is the color behind the text) and a foreground color (the color of the text itself).
- These two buttons are meant to arrange positioning and spacing. The first button is used to position your text (left, centered or right). The second button is used to regulate spacing between two lines of text.
- If you select a part of the text, you can enter a link on the text by using this button.
- The first button, the eraser, is used to erase the former layout of a text. You use this when you have copied your text from another document. The second button is used to work in the html code of the text. The last button is to work in full screen.
- You enter your text here