XY Drag and Drop
Let your respondents drag and drop items on a XY axis and collect the X, Y coordinates in the results section of Survey Anyplace.
Log in in order to follow the steps in the tool.
1 Add the XY Drag and Drop Question Type
Click on the green Add Question button to add a new question.
Choose XY Drag and Drop.
Your XY Drag and Drop question has been added.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately in another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- This is your question number. If you want to change the place in the order of your questions you can change it here.
- Copy your question.
- Delete your question.
- Insert your question here and change the layout using the rich text editor. Learn more about the different icons here.
- Add the images the respondent will position here.
- Fill in a label (title) for the X axis.
- Fill in a label (title) for of the Y axis.
- If you make a question mandatory, this means the respondent is obliged to answer the question before moving forward with the survey.
- Provide place for an extra comment by turning the Additional Text to Yes.
2 Complete your XY Drag and Drop Question
Enter your Question or extra info the respondent will need to perform this task. Then enter the images you want your respondents to position by clicking on Add Image Answer. Enter a title for each image (item). These are the titles you'll find in the results section in combination with their selected coordinates.
Don't forget to save your changes. This is how the question will look:
The respondents can now position - drag and drop - the images on the XY axis.