How it works
Start creating an engaging survey in minutes
Create a survey or quiz on your computer
Our Editor makes creating a survey or quiz easy. Add your logo, colors and background picture to match your brand.
Add photos, videos & audio to questions too.
Invite respondents and collect data
Compel people as they experience your brand to use your survey/quiz URL or QR code to give their feedback – with no app to install.
Analyze results, tune your strategy
Get real-time results you can share or use to improve your survey.
Sign up and log into Survey Anyplace. Creating a mobile survey or quiz in the Editor is easy:
- Choose a name and title
- Enter the questions and answer options – multiple question types are supported. You can also add images or videos to your survey questions for added interest.
- Create your design by uploading a logo file. The design scheme is automatically adapted, though you can change the colors as you like. This is also where you insert any custom background and icon pictures.
- Write your intro and outro texts, and translate the field labels into other languages if desired.
Invite respondents & Collect responses
You can invite respondents to take your mobile survey or quiz a few different ways:
- Invite people to take the survey or quiz using your device(s). Just add the survey/quiz icon to the home screen of the device(s), which can be smartphones or tablets, to enable direct and full-screen access.
- Invite people to take the survey or quiz on their own devices. Publish or display the link and QR code in the vicinity or on a site where people are experiencing the product or service.
- Or you can combine both approaches. For example you could offer tablets to audience members without smartphones.
Respondent info including name, e-mail address, etc., and survey or quiz responses are received through mobile devices and sent to a secure Survey Anyplace web app for easy access.
The tool runs on all types of mobile devices. There is even a special version with slightly reduced functionality for older, non-touch phone types.
Off-line operation is supported on Apple iOS and Android, except for video and audio.
- The result dashboard provides an overview of your respondents as well as the response distribution and data for each question.
- While new responses come in, the updated survey or quiz results can always be visualized in real-time.
- The result graphs and reports are formatted for easy copy and paste into documents and presentations like Powerpoint, Word, and more.
- You can also download the results in .pdf or .csv format for import into Excel or another program for further analysis.
- Easily share results with your audience via a dedicated link, with our without password protection—it’s up to you!