Well, the app hunts for information on Wikipedia, Facebook and Twitter based on the quiz subject that you’ve chosen. After tossing all of that info in the magical cauldron, the app generates the questions subsequently.
If you wish to see the exact source of each question, take the quiz and select “View Correct Answers” at the end. Each answer includes a link to the source page of the question.
Aha! Well spotted. That’s because for some quiz topics the app can find more information than for others. In general though, most topics with a decent online presence should generate 10+ questions.
It’s possible that a source is missing (e.g. there’s no Wikipedia Page): in those cases, the system will still generate questions based on the other sources.
The questions and answers in the quiz are computer-generated, but the information that the quiz is based upon is human-generated content. Sometimes that results in strange-sounding questions or answers.
Good news though! You can easily edit these little errors by claiming the quiz. (See FAQ #5)
Now if there are questions about a completely different topic in your quiz, a wrong ingredient found it’s way into the quiz-generating cauldron! It is most likely due to a wrong selection of Wikipedia, Twitter or Facebook source for your quiz. In that case, you can manually enter the sources via "Edit Quiz Sources".
The One-Click Quiz maker is totally free and you do not need an account to:
- Create quizzes on any topic you’d like
- Share the quiz and collect responses
These special features of the Quiz Maker are free but you’ll need to sign up to access them:
- Adding, Editing and Deleting questions
- Changing the quiz design to your heart’s desire
- Viewing responses (up to 20 responses/month)
These features of the Quiz Maker require a paying account:
- Viewing responses (more than 20 responses/month)
- Removing One-Click Quiz Maker branding
Find all info on pricing here.
Claim your quiz! Once your quiz is generated, you can claim it on the page where your quiz was generated. Alternatively, you can try the quiz first and then claim it via the link on the last page of the quiz.
- If you already have a Survey Anyplace account, you will be asked to sign in. The quiz will automatically be added to your account.
- If you do not have a Survey Anyplace account yet, you will be asked to create a free account. The quiz will automatically be added to your account.
Hello :) The One-Click Quiz Maker is an initiative of Survey Anyplace, the leading online platform to create great-looking quizzes, surveys and assessments.
With the One-Click Quiz Maker, we want to reduce the time to create a fun-to-take quiz from hours to seconds.
Got feedback? Reach out via Facebook!