Making sure that employees retain the knowledge they acquired during a training session is as important as the training itself. Some studies report that after just one week the average employee has retained only 80% of what they were taught. That rate falls steadily until, months later, as little as 10 to 20% remains.
Establishing a fun yet personal “Quiz Culture” can slow these rates between training sessions, immensely. This can be combined with interactive solutions like personalized emails after certain periods of time, giving access to new course-subjects, rewarding good grades with an incentive, …
You can individualize your monitoring, too, to assess a given employee’s knowledge. Survey Anyplace makes it easy to keep this connection subtle. Using fun ‘pop quizzes’ that entertain employees is a great way to assess their knowledge while establishing your corporate culture.
Adding a prize component (free lunch, gift card, preferred parking) can increase the competitiveness and, in turn, the response rate. Taking an anonymous vote or survey, about any subject at any time, is a great way to stay engaged through the mobile quiz platform, while collecting up-to-the-minute employee feedback.
This Survey Anyplace quiz feature allows employees to use the same, personal URL to take a series of quizzes that:
- Ask employees to recall information they learned during trainings
- Ensure employees know what they need to fulfil their daily professional tasks
- Entertain employees with photos, videos and audio embedded in questions
- Allow quizzes to be taken on any mobile device, without the need to install an app
- Create incentives with digital scratch cards, slot machines and other competitive elements
- Let employees see all of their quiz scores in real time with an animated gauge
- Allow employees to take quizzes in different languages
- Enable teachers, trainers or HR and management to see who took which quizzes, and how they scored
- Let trainers adapt future materials based on collective quiz result